Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Lunch w/ Friends





Today I went to lunch with some of my friends that I go to school with. Seriously, if it were not for good friends and family, where would we all be in this world? Good friends are so hard to find these days. Friends that accept you for who you are and who you are trying to be. Friends who will be there when times get tough. So hold those dear friends close to your heart, I know I plan too! :)

"Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born."
- Anais Nin

3 comments:

Kara Cain said...

I just LOVE you Ginny!!!

Matt and Blair said...

Hey girl! Yes he is 5 weeks old and growing like a weed! He is so sweet and I am loving motherhood! I didn't know you had a blog. I will have to stalk you now! How are you doing? Hope you have a good weekend.

Katie McCrary said...

i didn't even know you had a blog, now I can add you and keep up!